Saturday 8 December 2007

Where do I begin....

Well it's about bloody time, I finally turned 18 on 27th November.

I'm officially legal to play this bloody game, even though I've been playing online poker for around 7 years - which is more than most people i've talked to throughout the years. I've also been playing live poker since I was 14 thanks to the Northern Irish poker scene never being legalised it allowed me to underhandly join in on the fun and have a lot of success for being so young. So i've been hooked since I was no height.

I feel i've grasped the game brilliantly over my time and have a vast knowledge now, not only in the game but paying attention to many poker forums such as PocketFives, 2+2 & Boards.ie ...and of course my pride n joy which I owned for 3 years and sadly closed this year 1808 Gang Poker Forum where I learnt from such class players as Hectorjelly (Daragh Thomas), badpab2 (Paul Foltyn), sexygee (Dave Gent), Jehovah (Jerome Bradpiece), Moorman1 (Chris Moorman), bullitpete (Pete Haslam) and probably one of Europe's most successful players collins2 (none other than Stuart Fox) ...so i've had the pleasure of being able to pick so many top class player's brains for advice along the way.

Anyway that's enough of me, time to get blogging!

My aim really is to post what goes on in my world of Poker, from online to live and a bit of my social life all wrapped into one.

I play the majority of my online poker at Green Joker Poker which is part of the iPoker network and is by far the best skin on the network offering HUGE Sign-up bonuses, Terrific support and tremendous VIP schemes!

No comments: